The HFC-S mini is not available anymore.
Please use XHFC-1SU instead.
The HFC-S mini is a single-chip ISDN S/T HDLC basic rate controller for embedded applications.
The S/T interface, HDLC-controllers, FIFOs and a microprocessor interface are integrated in the HFC-S mini.
A PCM128 / PCM64 / PCM30 interface is also implemented which is able to connect to many telecom serial busses.
CODECs are usually connected to this interface. All ISDN channels (2B+1D) and the PCM interface are served fully
duplex by the 8 integrated FIFOs.
- single chip ISDN-S/T-controller with B- and D-channel HDLC support
- integrated S/T interface
- full I.430 ITU S/T ISDN support in TE and NT mode for 3.3V and 5V supply power
- independent read and write HDLC-channels for two ISDN B-channels, one ISDN D-channel and one PCM timeslot (or E-channel)
- B1- and B2-channel transparent mode independently selectable
- integrated FIFOs for B1, B2, D and PCM (or E)
- FIFO size: 128 bytes per channel and direction; up to 7 HDLC frames per FIFO
- 56 KBit/s restricted mode for U.S. ISDN lines selectable by software
- PCM128 / PCM64 / PCM30 interface configurable to interface MITEL STTM bus (MVIPTM), Siemens IOM2TM or GCITM for interface to U-chip or external CODECs
- H.100 data rate supported
- integrated microprocessor interface compatible to Motorola bus and Siemens/Intel bus
- timer with interrupt capability
- CMOS technology, 3V - 5V
- PQFP 48 package, RoHS compliant
Generic Linux drivers for HFC-S mini are available upon request.
Contact us for an evaluation kit for HFC-S mini.
Copyright © 2011 Cologne Chip
The ISDN Chip Company!
Last Modified: 03/05/2011
[ISDN Controllers] [Datasheets]
[Applications] [Driver Software]
[Transformers] [ISDN Type Approval]