The HFC-S+ is not available anymore.
Please use XHFC-1SU instead.
The HFC-S+ is a HDLC B- and D-channel controller with integrated S/T interface.
It can be used for ISDN basic rate lines.
All channels (2B+D) are served fully duplex by six deep FIFOs.
The HFC-S+ has an integrated PC-ISA bus interface, a PCM30 highway interface and a microprocessor interface.
- single chip ISDN-S-controller with B- and D-channel HDLC support
- integrated S/T interface
- independent read and write HDLC-channels for 2 ISDN B-channels and one ISDN D-channel
- B1- and B2-channel transparent mode independently selectable
B-channel: 4x 7.5 KByte, maximum 31 HDLC frames per FIFO
D-channel: 2x 512 Byte, maximum 15 HDLC frames per FIFO
- 56 KBit/s restricted mode for U.S. ISDN lines selectable by software
- full I.430 ITU S/T ISDN support in TE and NT mode for 3.3V and 5V power supply
- B1+B2 HDLC mode
PCM30 interface configurable to interface MITEL STTM bus (MVIPTM),
Siemens IOM2TM or GCITM for interface to U-chip or external CODECs
- direct 8 bit ISA-PC bus interface with buffers for ISA data bus
- one of 6 interrupt channels on ISA-PC bus selectable by software
- I/O address selectable by software
- only 2 I/O addresses used on PC-ISA bus
- microprocessor interface compatible to Motorola bus and Siemens/Intel bus
- simple DMA access to PCM30 interface for tone synthetisation
- timer with interrupt and watchdog capability in processor mode
- CMOS technology 3-5V
- QFP 100 package
A generic Linux driver is available for HFC-S+ upon request.
Copyright © 2006 Cologne Chip
The ISDN Chip Company!
Last Modified: 29/09/2006
[ISDN Controllers] [Datasheets]
[Applications] [Driver Software]
[Transformers] [ISDN Type Approval]