GateMateTM Evaluation Board
Start directly with your application development! The GateMateTM Evaluation Board is a feature-rich, ready-to-use development platform for the CCGM1A1.
It serves as a reference design and for a direct entry into application development. User applications can be tailored to each of the six available I/O banks. Attaching additional hardware is a breeze thanks to the Pmod connectors: They allow access to a variety of peripheral boards, including motor controllers, sensors, displays and more.
- Six sophisticated I/O banks
- Two standard 12-pin Pmod connectors
- One high-speed 2.5 Gb/s SerDes connector
- Access to all four clock inputs
- Configuration via flash or on-board USB to SPI/JTAG bridge
- 64 Mbit Quad-I/O SPI flash
- Up to two HyperRAM modules
- User-selectable core and I/O voltages
- Powered from 5V USB