Cologne Chip is dedicated to empowering and collaborating with professors, researchers, and students at universities worldwide. Our aim is to inspire state-of-the-art technological innovation, to enhance research and development as well as the teaching and learning experience at universities by giving free access to GateMate FPGAs. GateMate FPGA documentation is available from our WEB site without restrictions. Cologne Chip is giving access to the whole GateMate FPGA tool chain upon registration. Our university programme gives university staff also access to free or price reduced evaluation boards. Cologne Chip grants university projects also a dedicated support.
Cologne Chip University Program Terms and Conditions
- Cologne Chip grants free access to documentation and to complete tools chain, upon registration.
- Cologne Chip offers university staff free or price reduced evaluation boards.
- Cologne Chip grants applicants dedicated university support.
- Applicant is expected to report project status, at least once a year, as executive summary.
- For Bachelor/Master/PhD theses we claim the right to have free publication access to the theses and are entitled to set links or downloads on our WEB site.
- All reports and theses should be published in English.
- By submitting the application, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.